Thursday, March 26, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

1. Where will the "5 things" Facebook app end? "5 favorite shades of red!" "5 favorite Baldwin brothers!" "5 favorite things I found between my toes!" Once you get past beer and music, I. Really. Don't. Care. 

2. Found a good piano tuner. He quoted me a price, spent twice the amount of time he thought it would take, fixed a few stuck keys, and didn't charge a penny more. That's the way to get a customer for life.  

3. My younger brother is taller than I am, lives in Hawaii, once ran a 17-flat 5K, and graduated from Harvard Law School. You'd think I could at least beat him at Facebook Scrabble. You'd be wrong. 

4. Johnny Rockets is not on Twitter. If they were, they would have seen my Tweet about my last post and responded.

5. Need a great freelance proofreader? I know two of them - email me for details. 

6. Need a great freelance art director / production artist? Let me know.  

All for now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment